Hambazee started out as informal playdates between parents…
Playdates are organized for families to have a no-cost means of connecting their children with their peers who are of Iranian heritage and/or want to be immersed in Iranian culture and language.
- Playdates are for children of ALL AGES
- All Playdates are held at public playgrounds.
- Child/Children must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
- Playdate details (times, locations) are provided once you sign up for the Playdate Email List.
- Parents who speak Farsi are encouraged to speak Farsi on the playdate!
Current Ongoing Playdates:
- San Francisco – Thursdays
- Berkeley – Sundays
We also hold special occasion playdates throughout the Bay Area. Sign up to our Playdate Email List for updates and information.
Sign up to receive details and alerts for our playdates:
Start Your Own Hambazee Playdate!
If you’d like to announce your own playdate in your local area, please contact email@example.com and we’d be happy to include your playdate on our website, in our email alerts, and in our announcements.